Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2023: The government has implemented several schemes to empower the country’s daughters, one of which is the Kanya Sumangala Scheme of Uttar Pradesh. Under this scheme, the government is providing Rs. 15,000 from the birth of daughters to their education and marriage. Rs. 15,000 is being provided to them in 6 separate installments. In this article, we will discuss which families’ daughters benefit from this scheme and how it is being disbursed. We will also provide information on when and how much amount the beneficiaries will receive under this scheme.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2023(Kanya Sumangala Yojana UP)
|Name of scheme||Kanya Sumangala Yojana|
|Who started||By The State Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Daughters of poor families of the state|
|benefits||The government will bear the expenses from birth to education and marriage.|
|application||Online & Offline|
What is Kanya Sumangala Yojana
As we are informing you, the Uttar Pradesh government has initiated the Kanya Sumangala Scheme to provide financial assistance from the birth of daughters until their education and marriage. The unique aspect of this scheme is that the beneficiary’s family is required to incur only a nominal expense of Rs. 10 to avail of its benefits. The government will support the daughter’s expenses until her wedding. The government has allocated a budget of 1200 crore rupees for this scheme. According to a media report, the total number of beneficiary daughters who have benefited from this scheme so far is 9.36 lakh, and this number is expected to increase in the future.
Installment money in Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 15,000 is being given to the beneficiary daughter’s family from the birth of the daughter to the education and her marriage. This money is being given to them in 6 installments.
The first installment of Rs 2,000 is being given immediately after the birth of the daughter.
The second installment of Rs 2,000 is being given for admission in the school.
The third installment of Rs 2,000 is being given for admission in secondary school.
After this, the fourth installment is Rs 3,000, which is being given at the time of admission in high school.
Then Rs 5,000 will be given as the fifth installment for the daughter’s graduation.
Finally, after the daughter turns 21, her marriage or if she wants higher education, then the sixth installment will be given for her.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Eligibility
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to those daughters who are born in Uttar Pradesh after April 1, 2019. That is, the beneficiary family should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The annual income of the daughter’s family should not exceed Rs 3 lakh.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to 2 daughters in the beneficiary’s family. If the first child is a son or daughter but the second child is a twin daughter, then he will be given the benefit of this scheme.
Documents for Kanya Sumangala Yojana
To take advantage of this scheme, the beneficiary should have an Aadhaar card, ration card, income certificate, bank account, residence certificate, mobile number, passport-size photo, etc.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana UP Online Registration
- To take advantage of this scheme, the beneficiary has to go to the official website.
- After this, you will see a link to the Citizen Service Portal in the quick contact block on the left side, you have to click on it.
- After this, you will be asked to log in to it. If you are already registered in it, you can log in to it. If not, you will have to register and log in.
- After logging in, you will see a link to the Citizen Service Portal on the next page, click on it and go to the new page.
- After this, you will get the application form. After filling in all the information, you have to submit it.
- You will be able to apply for this scheme.
- If you want to apply offline, then for this you have to go to the concerned office of the Women and Child Development Department of Uttar Pradesh.
- You will receive the application form from there. Fill in all the details in it.
- And along with that, attach all the documents to it.
- Then submit this form to the same office, where it will be examined.
- If all is correct in the investigation, you will be eligible to take advantage of it.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Status
- To check the status of your application, you can go to the official website.
- After this, you have to log in to it.
- Then you will get the option to check the application status below.
- From there you can see the status of your application.
How to check the list of Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- To check whether your daughter’s name is in the beneficiary list of this scheme, you have to go to the official website of the scheme.
- After this, you log in to it, after logging in, you will reach inside the website.
- From here you can check the list of beneficiaries of the scheme.
- You may be asked for some information here, so you can check the list by entering those information.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Latest News
Recently, the government has given big news under this scheme, that is, the amount given to daughters under this scheme has been increased. So far, 15,000 rupees were being given to daughters in installments, but now under this scheme, an amount of Rs 25,000 will be given in installments. This amount will be applicable from next year i.e. from the financial year 2024-25. The new installments will be as follows –
- From now on, the first installment of Rs 5,000 will be deposited in the bank account of the parents of the daughter immediately after her birth.
- The second installment of Rs 2,000 will be given when the daughter turns one year old.
- The third installment will be given an amount of Rs 3,000 on admission to the school.
- After this, the fourth installment will be Rs 3,000 on admission to class 6.
- The fifth installment is Rs 5,000, which will be given at the time of admission to high school.
- If the daughter wants to pursue higher education, a diploma, or any certificate course, then the sixth installment will be given to her Rs 7,000.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Helpline Number
To get more information about this scheme, you can go to the official website of the scheme. There you will also see the contact option from where you can also contact the officer to see the details of the scheme. Apart from this, you can also get the right information by calling the helpline number 1808330100.
|Official website||Click here|