MP Free UPSC Coaching Yojana: The Madhya Pradesh government has initiated a very beneficial scheme for students belonging to the Scheduled Caste in Madhya Pradesh. The government has specifically launched this scheme for boys and girls of the Scheduled Caste. This scheme will be advantageous for those boys and girls of the Scheduled Caste who aspire to prepare for civil service exams but lack the appropriate resources for coaching. The scheme introduced by the government is named the ‘Madhya Pradesh Free Civil Service Coaching Scheme.’ Let’s delve into this article to understand in detail what the Madhya Pradesh Free Civil Service Coaching Scheme is and how to apply for it.
MP Free UPSC Coaching Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Free Civil Services Coaching Scheme|
|Who started Chief Minister||Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|Beneficiaries||Scheduled Caste boys and girls from Madhya Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide free coaching|
MP Free UPSC Coaching Yojana 2023
Initiated by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the Madhya Pradesh Free Civil Service Coaching Scheme has been launched for the permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh who belong to the Scheduled Caste category. Under this scheme, eligible youth from the Scheduled Caste category will be provided with free coaching facilities in Delhi by the Madhya Pradesh government. This initiative aims to support young boys and girls from the Scheduled Caste category to prepare effectively not only for UPSC exams but also for other civil service exams, enabling them to secure government jobs.
Objectives of MP Free UPSC Coaching Yojana 2023
Due to financial constraints, many young boys and girls belonging to the Scheduled Caste category are unable to prepare adequately for civil service exams, as they cannot afford proper coaching due to lack of funds. In light of this, with the aim of facilitating the preparation of youth from the Scheduled Caste category for civil service exams, the Madhya Pradesh Free Civil Service Coaching Scheme has been introduced by the government. Through this scheme, eligible students will be able to receive coaching for civil service exams, and the government will cover the coaching expenses.
Benefits of MP Free Civil Services Coaching Scheme
- This scheme has been started by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, whose benefit will be available only to scheduled caste youth.
- The benefit of the scheme will be available to both boys and girls of scheduled castes.
- In the scheme, 5% of seats will be reserved for such students whose income is limited and who are promising.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given only after applying in the scheme and if found eligible.
- Under the scheme, free civil service exam coaching will be provided to scheduled caste youth.
- The state of Delhi has been selected by the government for coaching.
- Under this scheme, the government will transfer money directly to the bank account of the coaching institute in which the students will be selected and they will take admission.
- Apart from this, Rs 15,000 will be directly transferred to the bank account by the government to buy books to the beneficiaries. This amount will be deposited only once.
MP Free Civil Services Coaching Scheme Scheme Eligibility
- Only the natives of Madhya Pradesh will be eligible for the scheme.
- Only boys and girls belonging to scheduled castes will be eligible for the scheme.
- The annual income of the applicant student’s parents or his own should not be more than ₹ 6 lahks.
- The applicant who has passed the MPPSC main examination in the last 3 years will be directly selected in the scheme and the rest of the seats will be selected by preparing a merit list based on the marks obtained in graduation.
MP Free Civil Services Coaching Scheme Scheme Document
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Residence certificate
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Official website of Madhya Pradesh Free Civil Services Coaching Scheme
The official website has been launched by the government to apply for Madhya Pradesh Free Civil Services Coaching Scheme. By going there, you can register and fill the application form of this scheme. There is a link to the official website of this scheme.
MP Free Civil Services Coaching Scheme Form Download
To download the scheme form, open any browser and search by writing the Madhya Pradesh Free Civil Services Coaching Scheme PDF form. After this, go to any one of the websites. There will be a download button, click on it. By doing this, the application form of the scheme is downloaded in PDF format.
MP Free UPSC Coaching Yojana Online Registration, Login
- To apply in the scheme, you have to go to the home page of the official website of the scheme.
- After going to the home page, you have to click on the option of MPTAASC.
- Now you need to click on the new beneficiary profile registration option in the option with important links here.
- Now a registration form opens on your screen. In this, you have to fill all the information being asked for carefully, such as personal distribution, caste and overall income declaration, domicile declaration, profile review, print acknowledgment etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to upload the necessary documents and photos.
- Now at the end you have to click on the submit button.
- In this way, your profile is registered in the scheme.
- After this, you have to log in with the help of the username and password you got.
MP Free UPSC Coaching Yojana Online Apply
- To apply online, you first have to go to the official website of the scheme.
- From here, you have to go to the scheme and rewards section and click on the beneficiary-oriented option.
- After this, you will reach the second page where you will get the option of UPSC Civil Services Coaching, you have to click on it.
- After this, a link to UPSC coaching for the year 2023-24 will appear on your screen, although it has not been released yet. But when it is released, you will see this link here. Then you have to click on it.
- After this, the application form will open on your screen. If you have to submit all the information carefully by filling it out and uploading the necessary documents.
- In this way, you will be eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
|Official website||Click here|