Apply Online for YIL Recruitment 2023 and Check Notification for 5450 Apprentice Posts.
YIL has released short notice regarding YIL Recruitment 2023. Interested candidates can apply for various ITI and Non-ITI posts from the essential details shared in this article.
YIL Recruitment 2023
Regarding the recruitment Yantra India Limited has released the vacancies on its official website. WPL has released the official notification on its official website.
Interested candidates are required to fill the online application, and the recruitment is available for Indian Ordnance Factory. Yantra India Limited has released 5450 vacancies.
|1.||Name of organization||Yantra India Limited|
|2.||Post||ITI and Non ITI|
|3.||available vacancy||5450 Vacancy|
YIL Recruitment Vacancies Date 2023
YIL Recruitment vacancies are shown below in the table
Candidates must check the desired post and vacancy details to apply online for the job.
|1.||ITI Post||3514 posts|
|2.||Non-ITI Posts||1936 posts|
YIL Recruitment Application Date 2023
Knowing the dates is important as it helps a candidate to prepare well for the exam.
YIL Recruitment Application Dates are shown in the below table
|1.||Starting date for filling the application form||1st week of February 2023|
|2.||Last date to fill application form||not mentioned yet|
YIL Recruitment Selection Process 2023
YIL Recruitment selection process is shown below
The first stage is based on the merit list declaration, and if the candidates can qualify for the merit list, then they don’t need to clear the document verification round.
YIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023
YIL Recruitment eligibility criteria are shown in the table below
YIL Recruitment eligibility criteria of age limit is shown below
|1.||minimum age||18 years|
|2.||maximum age||24 years|
As per the government rules, age relaxation is given to some candidates who fall in the category of maximum age limit.
Essential Educational Qualification
- Non-ITI Category Candidates: Candidate must have passed class 10 exam with minimum 50% marks and must have passed in maths and science with minimum 40 marks. If a candidate has not passed the exam, then they must have passed the class 10 equivalent of that particular exam.
- ITI Category Candidates: Those candidates who want to come in this category must have passed class 10th exam with minimum 50% marks and also must have passed minimum 50% marks in ITI exam. They should have passed the trade test examination from NCVT or SCVT and may be from any other authority as specified by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship or Ministry of Labor and Employment through Gazette of Class 10 or its equivalent. ,
YIL Recruitment Application Form Details
The details of YIL Recruitment Application Form are shown in the below table-
- candidate’s name
- name of selected exam
- date of birth of the candidate
- Board Name (Class 10 Exam)
- Passing Percentage (Should satisfy the eligibility criteria)
- father’s name
- mother’s name
- Candidate’s Temporary Address
- Permanent Address of the Candidate
- further qualification, if any
- photo of the candidate
- digital signature of the candidate
- Valid ID proof of the candidate
- gender of the candidate
- category of candidate
- candidate’s email address
YIL Recruitment Application Form Filing Process 2023
The procedure to fill the YIL Recruitment Application Form is given below-
step 1- You need to visit the official website of YIL (Yantra India Limited)
step 2- On its official website you have to go to the notification, and there you have to click on the link
step 3- After clicking on the link, a new page will appear on your screen, and then you will be required to fill the general details to generate Login ID and Password.
step 4- After creating Login ID and Password, you need to go to Login, and there you need to type your ID and Password (which will be received on your registered mobile number or email-id).
Step 5- After login to the official portal you have to fill the application form.
Step 6- Now, while filling the application form, you have to check all the correct details and then start the document uploading process. (You need to upload the documents in the prescribed size and format, which is mentioned in the guidelines)
Step 7- After filling the application form, you need to go through the payment process through net banking, debit card or credit card.
Step 8- Now, you have to take a printout of the application form and save it for future reference.
Thank you for visiting NINIndia! We hope that you have got important information regarding YIL Recruitment 2023 from here. As per your reading preferences, please read more articles from our website like Admission, Sports, Schemes, Gaming, Admit Card and many more.