Get TTD Online Booking Link – Special Entry Rs 300 Ticket Booking from the essential details shared in this article. So if you are looking for ways to buy tickets for an exclusive darshan of Tirupati Balaji, then you are at the right place. We are going to share the essential details of ticket booking here.
TTD Online Booking Link
Tirupati Balaji is one of the most popular pilgrimage centers for Hindus, especially South Indians and ‘Krishna Bhakts’. This temple located in Thiruvananthapuram in South India is visited by many people every year, every month and every second. The special thing is that not only Indians but foreigners also come to visit this temple.
To book tickets online, you need to visit the official website. We have shared the steps in the next section which will be helpful for you. Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, TTD online booking link is available in this article. Scroll down to know more relevant information.
TTD Special Entry Rs 300
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Board is responsible for managing online ticketing for Tirupati Dham. The person who wants to get special entry in the temple has to pay Rs.300 for this. They can do online ticket booking to get Tatkal tickets.
The initial step is portal login. After logging into the portal, individuals can also check the availability of a particular entry ticket. Those who wish to visit the temple in December 2022 can start booking special entry tickets online. We have discussed the quick and easy steps in the upcoming sections. Please note that the Sarva Darshan ticket is free for all devotees, the fee is only for special entry to the temple.
Importance of Tirupati
Other names for Tirupati are Balaji, Govinda and Srinivasa. According to the local people this pilgrimage is also known as “Bhuloka Vaikuntham”. The temple was founded and built by a Tamil king. Later, a Pallava queen, Samvai offered 2 parcels of land and jewels. He thought that the devotees can celebrate festivals and other occasions on this land. Tirupati is a temple of Lord Vishnu, who came to earth to guide the devotees so that they can reach salvation. amazing facts about this place
- Devotees who fulfill their wishes in front of God, they offer their entire hair.
- The eyes of Lord Vishnu’s idol are covered as the radiations are so powerful that normal eyes cannot see it. However, the pandit opens Murthy’s eyes on Thursday.
- Tirupati is the richest deity according to the statistics of other pilgrimage centers in India.
People communicate in Telugu language; However, if you are new to the city, you may encounter shopkeepers, local citizens or anyone else who speaks English.
TTD Ticket Booking
Earlier the ticket booking process was quite challenging for the devotees; They had to stand in queues waiting for tickets. You will not believe that sometimes people used to get tickets within 4 to 5 days. Not only this, after getting the tickets, the devotees have to stand in line waiting for Tripathi Darshan.
When the COVID-19 pandemic hit the country, the offline ticket booking was suspended by the higher authorities of TTD. Thus, ticketing services were made online. This helped many devotees to book tickets before darshan from anywhere and anytime.
Now, visitors can book tickets, accommodation and food and find other facilities. They can also check the status of ticket booking whether it is confirmed or not.
TTD Booking Sign Up for New User
If you are new to access the TTD website, no worries, you can follow the steps given below to sign up for the premier portal.
- Phase 1 New users need to sign up on the portal to take further login action on the site
- Phase 2 They have to enter their details like name, contact number, date of birth, country, state, photo ID proof etc.
- step 3 Please note that it is important to fill in the fields marked with a red star
- step 4 click continue
- Step-5 This will generate your User ID and Password for TTD booking
We hope these steps will be effective for you to sign up for the portal. If you still face any problem then you can leave us a comment here.
How to do TTD online booking?
“Om Namo Venkatesya”
If you are a staunch devotee of Tirupati who wants to visit the temple at least once, follow the step-by-step process to book TTD tickets online.
- Phase 1 Browse the main website for TTD @tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
- Phase 2 You need to log in to the portal using valid credentials
- step 3 After clicking on “Login” from the home page you will see the screen as shown in the image above
- step 4 Individuals have to enter their mobile number
- Step-5 Now, click on “Generate OTP”
- step by step 6 After successfully logging into the portal, individuals can access the website
- Step-7 Click on “Special Entry”
- Step-8 Now, enter the details as required
- Step-9 Confirm COVID-19 Vaccine Details
- Step-10 Select date of visit
- Step-11 Complete the additional requirements of Prasad, total number of people for whom you have to book tickets, rooms (if required) etc.
- Phase-12 Pay the amount using online payment method like net banking, UPI, credit/debit card etc.
- Phase-13 Click on “Submit” button
So, these were some steps which can be useful for those people or devotees who want to visit Tirupati! Each family member must buy one ticket. They can give option while booking tickets online to select one or more tickets for darshan.
Keep following our articles to get the latest updates like this!