Read about REET application form 2023 apply online, exam date and notification to get latest updates from here.
Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (REET) is an examination conducted by the Government of Rajasthan, India. Government organizes this exam to appoint teachers from primary class to upper class. To be updated on REET Application Form, read this article.
reet application form 2023
Candidates are required to fill the REET application form with correct details in order to appear in the exam.
- Candidates, First of all, register yourself on the official site of the portal before filling the application form.
- Whereas at the time of registration, they have to mention their valid email id and mobile number.
- After completing this process, they need to note down the login ID and registration ID.
We have discussed the REET application form process in brief here:
- Candidates can fill their application form by their login details.
- The steps to fill the application are explained in the upcoming sections.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form and login ID and password.
|Important Notes: Whereas while submitting the application process if any wrong information is uploaded then the candidate is given a time limit to rectify the same.|
REET Application Form Eligibility Criteria 2023
In one of our articles, TPSC JE Recruitment 2022, many candidates requested to prepare eligibility criteria on REET 2023. Thus, we have provided the necessary details here.
For Paper 1-
Candidates must follow the age limit, which is 18 years.
- educational qualification-
1. Candidate must have obtained minimum 50% marks in Senior Secondary Education through any board or its equivalent. Also, the candidate must have qualified or must be in the final year of elementary education.
2. Candidate must have obtained minimum 50% marks in Senior Secondary Education through any board or its equivalent. Also, the candidate must have passed or appearing in final year of eligible Diploma in 2 years Diploma in Special Education.
3. Candidate must have obtained minimum 50% marks in Senior Secondary Education through any board or its equivalent. The candidate must have appeared in the qualifying final year of graduation, i.e. must be in the 4th year.
4. Candidate must have completed 2 years Graduation and Post Graduation in Elementary Education.
For Paper 2-
Candidates can give ‘N’ number of attempts for the exam. Minimum age should be 18 and Nationality should be Indian.
- educational qualification-
1. The candidate must have completed their graduation with 50% marks and must be appearing in the final year or have completed their education in B.Ed.
2. Candidate must have completed his/her graduation and appearing in Diploma or must have completed 2 years course only. A student who is pursuing Diploma in his final year is eligible to take the exam.
3. Candidate must have completed graduation with at least 45% marks and finished or appearing in final year in education graduation and can also apply for this exam.
4. The candidate may also be Senior-Secondary, or its equivalent, with 50% marks in aggregate and must have a 4-year Bachelor’s Degree (B.SC / B.SC.ED. / BA / BAED).
5. The candidate may also be Senior-Secondary, or its equivalent, with 50% marks in aggregate and appearing or completed in final year of 4-year Degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
REET Application Form Fee 2023
REET application fee is explained in the table below –
|Description||General / OBC||ST/SC|
|Application fee for one paper||500||250|
|Application fee for both the papers||800||400|
REET Application Form Admit Card 2023
Admit card will be issued on the official website. The admit card will be issued one or two weeks prior to the date of the exam. These details will be available on the admit card as follows –
- Roll Number
- father’s name
- sub category
- Date of birth
- language of question paper
- exam date
- exam time
- Exam Center Name
- Exam Center Address
- exam guidelines
Candidates should note that admit cards will be issued for both the papers separately.
REET Application Answer Key 2023
The board will release the answer key on its official website. Hence, candidates can check (match) their answers with the provisional answer key available on the official website. If any candidate finds any wrong answer given in the answer key, then they have the right to challenge by giving their opinion towards the solution of the board. Yet, the irony is that he has to pay Rs 300 for each question he challenges. The candidate has to attach the proof along with his/her answer key.
Once the board accepts all these answers and views, they will release a final answer key.
REET Application Result 2023
- The result for both the level of paper is declared on the official website of the board.
- Candidates will be selected for the exam on the basis of cut-off marks list and total marks of the candidate.
- After this a merit list will be prepared in which the names of those candidates will be mentioned who will have a good score in the paper.
- Those candidates who are qualified in the exam will get the teaching certificate.
- Candidates can check their result using their ID and Password.
- The candidate should take a printout of the result.
REET Application Cut-Off Marks 2023
The board has not announced the cut-off marks list. Candidates can get an idea, so from the previous analysis, here is the expected cut-off marks list of 2023-
|Description||General||ST / SC / OBC|
|cut-off marks||60% (90 marks out of 150)||55% (82.5 marks out of 150)|
REET Application Salary Structure 2023
The REET Salary Structure is mentioned in the below table-
|Description||grade 1||grade 2||grade 3|
|Salary Received (INR)||44,300||37,800||23,700|
How to fill REET Application Form 2023?
1. Visit its official website
2. After this, go to the notification of REET Application Form 2023
3. Log in with your ID and Password and fill in the details
4. After mentioning the details in the form, they have to attach a passport size photograph and signature.
5. Submit your details by clicking on the submit button, and you will be generated a new ID and password with respect to the exam.
Thank you for visiting NINIndia. Keep visiting our website for more latest content like admission, admit card etc.