The much awaited NHM Punjab Admit Card is now available on your mobile devices. Read curated articles about NHM Punjab Admit Card 2022, Medical Officer Roll Number and many more under one roof.
NHM Punjab Admit Card 2022
Government of Punjab, National Health Mission has released the notification for NHM Punjab Admit Card 2022. So, interested, eligible candidates who have applied for the NHM Punjab Medical Officer Posts can easily download the admit card from the official portal of the board. The official link is available at the bottom of the article.
NHM Punjab is a great opportunity for the candidates who want to make their career in the medical field. As the students do not have to take the written test, they directly qualify for the interview round. The board is yet to announce the admit card. We will update you once they will declare it, and the contenders will be able to download it.
NHM Punjab Medical Officer Vacancy 2022
NHM Punjab has released the vacancy details for Medical Officers (Specialists) on its official website. Candidates are advised to visit the official website to check the notification, and complete and accurate details for the same are here. NHM Punjab has invited candidates to fill 634 posts, and it may increase or decrease as per the interview for Medical Officer. The detailed list is in tabular form:
|Medical Officer (Specialty)||Position / Vacancy|
|skin and VD||24|
|Chest and TB||6|
This is a great opportunity for medical students and they should not miss it. For more details read the full blog and stay up to date.
NHM Punjab Medical Officer Eligibility & Pay Scale
- Contenders must have MBBS degree from any recognized institute.
- Must have a Post Graduate Degree in Compulsory Specialist recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Empaneled with Punjab Medical Council or any other duly incorporated Medical Council in India.
- Must have knowledge of Punjabi dialects up to matriculation level.
- The maximum age limit for the post of Medical Officer is 64 years.
₹ 53100/- for Medical Officers (Specialists)
perks and benefits
- non-practicing allowance
- dearness allowance
- House Rent Allowance to the selected candidates.
- PG allowance and other admissible allowances will be given.
NHM Punjab Medical Officer Interview Notification
NHM Punjab has declared the Interview Notification for Medical Officer Notification. The Walk-in-Interview was scheduled in two phases. The first phase has ended on 9th and 10th November 2022 at 10:00 AM. Students who have missed the first interview can check the important information below.
The Phase II Walk-in-Interview for Medical Officer is about to end in a few days. Candidates who do not want to apply can check the important information listed below:
|interview date||attribute name||Location|
|14 November 2022||Orthopaedics, ENT, Medical, Gynaecology,||Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Plot No. 5, Sector 3 4-A, Chandigarh|
|15 November 2022||Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Pathology|
|16 November 2022||Community Medicine, General Surgery, Radiology, Ophthalmology, Chest and TB|
|17 November 2022||Forensic Medicine, Anesthesia, Microbiology, Skin & VD, BTO|
These are the important dates and places that the students have to remember. Take a screenshot or note in a notebook to never miss important information.
How to Download NHM Punjab Medical Officer Roll Number 2022?
Admit card is one of the most important documents that the candidates have to carry in the examination. Once the board published the notification for NHM Punjab Medical Officer Roll No, he/she can download it from the official website. The step by step process is given below. Go through it and download your desired career admit card.
- Visit the official website of NHM Punjab: @nhm.punjab.gov.in
- Home page will appear on the screen. Find the Admit Card Link in the Novel Corona Virus Section.
- Once aspirants are found, click on ‘NHM Punjab Admit Card 2022’.
- Login with your credentials, such as roll number, or application number and date of birth
- Review the details carefully and submit them.
- Hooray! Your admit card is here.
- Download and take a printout of the same for exam entry.
Candidates are advised to carry more than one admit card for hassle free examination. Applicants must constantly visit the official website to never miss any important notification.
Thank you for visiting NINIndia! We have detailed all the necessary information regarding NHM Punjab Admit Card 2022 Medical Officer Roll Number, how to download it and much more. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to comment in the comment section. If you don’t want to miss any govt, sports, admission & exemplary news then visit this website regularly.