Union Public Commission has released the exam date. The exam dates have been released as per the annual UPSC calendar. Candidates must read the article to get updates regarding NDA Notification 2023.
NDA Notification 2023
NDA notification has been released for the interested candidates. This notification contains NDA form, vacancies available, exam pattern, syllabus and eligibility. The information will be released on its official website.
NDA phase one exam notification will be released on 21st December 2022, and for phase, second exam notification will be released on 17th May 2023 and interested candidates who have completed their secondary education between the age of 16.5-19.5 years can also You can apply for the exam. ,
About NDA Exam
Union Public Service Commission has announced the NDA Exam 2023 on its official NDA Notification. Union Public Service Commission conducts NDA exam twice a year. NDA offers admission to Army, Navy and Air Force which are wings of National Defense Academy and Indian Naval Academy courses. Both male and female candidates are eligible for the exam.
total in 2020 5.3 lakh candidates applied for examination, out of which only 2.4 lakh Students attended. Now the interested candidates have to start preparing as soon as the notification is released by the commission and focus on the previous year exam papers and exam syllabus- if there are any amendments in the syllabus, they have to keep in mind the timings of that particular subject. study or preparation and taking into account the weightage of each part of the syllabus and the time for preparation as per the weightage of the subject in the syllabus.
Firstly, all the candidates will be given stipend at the rate of Rs.56100 per year during the training period.
NDA Notification Eligibility 2023
Interested candidates need to read the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Eligibility means age limit, qualification and nationality of the candidates. The eligibility is mentioned below-
- Indian National candidates are eligible to take the exam.
- Candidates who have passed 12th class exam or appeared in 12th class only can apply for National Defense Academy Army Wing.
- For the Air Force, Navy and Naval Academy of the National Defense Academy. For these posts, the essential qualification must be passed class 12 exam with PCM which means Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Also, the candidate can also apply for provisional admission if he/she appeared in class 12th.
- The age limit for NDA phase one 2023 exam is 16.5-19.5 years.
- NDA candidates will be taken into consideration if they do not fulfill the eligibility criteria. The form can be canceled any time, and they do not have the right to claim anything from the UPSC.
- So, if all the eligibility requirements are met, then the application form has to be filled.
nda notification application form 2023
The NDA application form will be available on the official website from 21 December 2022 to 10 January 2023 for phase one of the exam, and the application form for phase two exam will be available from 17 May 2023 to 6 June 2023.
- kvs recruitment 2022
- UK Jail Warder Recruitment 2022
- doctor zee ott release date
- jee main exam date 2023
- OSSTET Exam Date 2022
NDA Notification Application Form Fee 2023
NDA application form fee is explained below in the table-
|category type||amount in rupees|
|Son of ST/ SC/ NCO/ ORS/ JCO||Zero|
So, only general category candidates had to pay Rs 100 application form fee.
nda notification exam date 2023
Exam dates are as follows:-
|NDA Phase-1||16 April 2023|
|NDA Phase-2||03 September 2023|
Candidates are expected to fill their exam form before the end of the date given above.
NDA Notification Admit Card 2023
Union Public Service Commission issues the admit card exactly three weeks before the exam. So, students are advised to be in touch with the NDA portal. They can also take the desired information from our articles like this one.
Steps to Download NDA Admit Card 2023
The process to download the admit card is as follows:
- Visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission
- Now to download admit card candidate must have registration number or roll number
- After that take a print-out of the admit card.
Comment- It is advised to the candidates to take two copies of the admit card for provision of one and only one.
NDA Notification Exam Pattern 2023
Union Public Service Commission conducts the NDA exam, and the exam pattern will be of multiple choice questions divided into two papers of 2.5 hours each and will carry a total of 900 marks.
|paper 1||mathematics||300||2.5 hours|
|paper 2||Gait||600||2.5 hours|
Candidates are requested to go through the exam pattern before starting their preparation.
NDA Notification Selection Process 2023
First of all congratulations to all the candidates who passed the exam. Now, they are eligible for the second process, i.e. Interview round
- Now candidates have to register themselves on Indian Army website to get admit card for SSB interview round
- Candidates will be allotted centers for the interview round and a date will be given for the interview.
- Candidates should carry with them and submit the original certificates related to age and educational qualification during the SSB interview round.
Students are advised that before the final round of interview, they have to appear for mock round of interview conducted by various faculties. So that they can understand their mistakes and do not repeat them again in the final round.
nda notification result 2023
The result of NDA exam is declared in two phases – one is declared for written test and second is declared for SSB round result including written test marks.
The first result will be declared in PDF form, and it will contain only the roll numbers of the candidates and then the final result will be prepared on the basis of written test and interview marks.
How to fill NDA Application Form 2023?
There are specific steps that the candidates need to follow in order to fill the application form. So, the steps are as follows.
- Phase 1- Visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission
- Phase 2- Then click on Part 1 of the application form
- step 3- Submit the mandatory details like date of birth, parents name, qualification etc.
- step 4- Then you will have the option to choose the branch center i.e. exam center
- Step 5- Submit the application form after filling all the details
- Step 6- Pay if you fall in the general category.
- Step 7- Register ID and Password will be sent to your registered mobile number and email ID
if you want to fill Part 2 Application Formso you should follow these steps,
- Phase 1- Candidates have to upload photograph, digital signature and other details as asked in the portal while filling the form
- Phase 2- You have the option to choose branch centre, i.e. exam center
- step 3- Candidates have to pay the application fee.
Hopefully, you must have read our articles and learned about various things.
Thank you for visiting NINIndia. ,Best of luck for your exams”