Get your MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2022 and Clerk Hall Ticket download steps from here.
Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank will issue the MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2022 a few days before the exam. So, candidates must read this complete article to get updated.
MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2022
The candidates are requested to download the admit card from the official site. Interested candidates must know that they will not receive any call for issue of admit card, and also will not receive any intimation through offline mode.
It may request that all the candidates eligible for the examination must attach the same photograph as has been attached with the application form. Candidates are requested to bring one ID proof along with admit card (hard copy) on the day of examination.
Details Mentioned on MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2022
The details mentioned in the admit card are as follows-
- candidate’s name
- roll number or registration number
- Date of birth
- exam date
- exam address
- exam duration
- reporting time
- Important instructions related to exam
How to get MP Cooperative Bank Password 2022?
If a candidate has forgotten his/her password, then you need to follow these steps to download the admit card which are as follows –
Phase 1- Visit official website
Phase 2- Click on the link to download the admit card on the website
step 3- Now go to login section
step 4- Then click on forgot password option
Step 5- You will receive a new password on your email id or registered mobile number
Step 6- Create a new password
Step 7- Enter your login ID and new password
Step 7- After login, your admit card will be shown on your screen.
Step 7- Download the admit card and take a printout of it.
- TN Village Assistant Result 2022
- IBPS SO Admit Card 2022
- PAU Clerk Result 2022
- ssc stenographer result 2022
- drishyam 2 ott release date
What is the procedure in case of wrong information found on MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2022?
If any wrong information is found on the admit card then the candidate has to follow these steps-
Phase 1- Candidates have checked all the details mentioned in the admit card
Phase 2- If any incorrect information is found on the admit card, the candidate must report the same to the concerned authority within business hours.
The contact details are as follows- 0755-2674725, 2674712.
step 3- Candidate must ensure that the information is to be updated before the date of examination.
step 4- After all the details are updated, the candidate has to download and print it.
|Admit Card Release Date||not yet announced|
MP Cooperative Bank Essential Qualification 2022
The essential qualification for MP Cooperative is mentioned below-
- Interested candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institute and should also have knowledge of English & Hindi.
- Along with graduation, the candidate must have done a diploma course from any university or institute.
- Universities or Institutions may be:-
1. Open University or any University
2. It will be equivalent to Diploma done from DOEACC
3. Candidate will have to do Diploma as well as Certification Course on “Computer Operator and Programming Assistant” (COPA) conducted by Govt.
- This Diploma degree is not mandatory for the candidates who have these degree- PG in BE(CSE/IT)/MCA/BCA/MSc(CS/IT)/BSc(CS/IT)/M.Tech/ME(CS /IT) ). These are qualifications that are equivalent to a one-year diploma degree.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts.
- No work experience is required for this position. Candidates who do not have work experience can also apply for this post.
- Citizens of India can apply for this post but candidates of domicile of Madhya Pradesh are also given the benefit of age relaxation.
mp cooperative bank age limit 2022
The age limit of MP Cooperation Bank is mentioned in the below table –
|minimum age||18 years|
|maximum age||35 years|
Important points related to age limit
- Age relaxation of 5 years who belong to SC & ST or women candidates working in Bank under same State, DCCB or PAC in regular employment or physically handicapped.
- Relaxation is provided to Ex-servicemen with a maximum age limit of 45 years.
- Those candidates who are working in DCCBs or RCS on contract basis are given maximum age relaxation of 55 years.
How to Download MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2022?
The specific steps that need to be followed to download the admit card are as follows-
Phase 1- Visit official website
Phase 2- Now go to the notification available on the official website.
step 3- Enter your login details, Login ID and Password.
step 4- Now the admit card will appear on your screen
Step 5- Click to download it and take a printout.
These were some of the steps to get the MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2022. If you still have doubt then leave a comment here for us.
Thank you for visiting NINIndia!