Read about HPSC PGT Admit Card 2022 & Hall Ticket Download to stay updated with this article.
HPSC, also known as Haryana Public Service Commission, conducts the examination annually to appoint eligible teachers for the state of Haryana. To know about HPSC PGT Admit Card, please read the article.
HPSC PGT Admit Card 2022
Haryana Public Service Commission announced the official notification for Post Graduate Teachers on 19th November 2022 on its official website. There are 4476 vacancies in the state of Haryana for this post.
The vacancies for this post are available for Mewat Cadre. Interested candidates applied for this post from 21 November 2022 to 12 December 2022. They are now searching their respective admit cards.
Details Mentioned on HPSC PGT Admit Card 2022
The details mentioned on the HPSC PGT admit card are as follows-
- candidate’s name
- Roll Number
- Date of birth
- exam date
- exam time
- category of candidate
- registration number
- additional information for the exam
How to retrieve HPSC PGT Password 2022?
If a candidate has forgotten his/her password, then you have to follow these steps to download the admit card, which are as follows-
Phase 1- Visit official website
Phase 2- Click on the link to download the admit card on the website
step 3- Now go to login section
step 4- Then click on forgot password option
Step 5- You will receive a new password on your email-id
Step 6- enter that password
Step 7- Login again to the main portal using the new details and press submit
hpsc pgt date 2022
Haryana Public Service Commission Post Graduate Dates are given below in the table-
|notification||19 November 2022|
|Application Form Start Date||21 November 2022|
|Application Form Closing Date||12 December 2022|
|admit card date||Around 7-10 days before the exam|
|exam date||2 to be announcedRa or 3third week of February 2023|
|result date||to be announced|
What to do if wrong information is mentioned on HPSC PGT Admit Card 2022?
If any wrong information is mentioned in the admit card of the candidate, then you need to follow these steps-
- All the details have to be mentioned by the secretary with the commission at the address of the Haryana Public Service Commission.
- All the correct details are to be mentioned by the candidate for correction, such as-
- Name of the exam.
- Year of Examination
- application Number
- Roll Number (if received)
- Name of the candidate (in block letters)
- Complete postal address.
- Candidates can also contact through email-id and contact available on official website.
(Helpline No. 96196-96696, 82919-89296 & Helpdesk Email Id: [email protected],
hpsc pgt vacancies 2022
The Haryana Public Service Commission Post Graduate vacancies are explained below in the table-
|Name of the posts||mewat vacancy||rohs vacancy|
|PGT Physical Education||45||680|
|PGT Computer Science||78||1633|
|PGT Fine Arts||17||580|
|PGT Political Science||47||240|
|PGT Home Science||1||No|
HPSC PGT Application Fee 2022
Haryana Public Service Commission Education Application Fee is explained in the below table –
|Description||Male (General or from other state)||Female (General or Other State or SC or BCA or BCB or ESM or EWS)||PH or PWD (Haryana)|
|Application Fee (INR)||1000/-||250/-||Zero|
Steps to apply for HPSC PGT Online Application Form
The steps to apply for Haryana Public Service Commission Post Graduate Online Application are as follows –
- Visit the official website of HPSC
- Click on the notification of PGT application available on the homepage of the portal.
- Interested candidates need to register on the official website of Haryana Public Service Commission by using their e-mail ID and contact number.
- Now login to the portal.
- Application form link will be available on the home screen
- Fill the application form for HPSC PGT with required details.
- Upload all the required documents required
- Before clicking on the submit button check the application form once.
- Now go to the payment process.
- After all the process you have to take a printout and download the form.
HPSC PGT Salary Structure 2022
Haryana Public Service Commission Post Graduate Structure varies from 47600 to 151700 per annum. This amount of salary does not include perquisites and allowances.
How to Download HPSC PGT Admit Card 2022?
The steps to download the Haryana Public Service Commission Post Graduate Admit Card are as follows-
Phase 1- Go to the official website.
Phase 2- Go to the notification section to download the admit card
step 3- Login to the portal with your ID and Password
step 4- Admit card will open on your screen
Step 5- Take a printout and download it.
Thank you for visiting NINIndia. For more such fresh content like admissions, sports etc.