The Institute of Company Secretaries of India is a professional body owned by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and Government of India. Please read further content related to CSEET January 2023.
CSEET January Admit Card 2023
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India will issue the admit card ten days prior to the date of the exam. Candidates can download the admit card by entering their registration number. The registration number consists of 17 digits.
By entering their registration number in the official portal of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, their account will be displayed, and their admit card will be available on the screen.
CSEET January Admit Card Details 2023
The following are the details to be disclosed by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India-
- candidate’s name
- enrollment or registration of a candidate
- exam date
- exam time
- Exam Center Address
The admit card for January attempt is expected to be released on 27-December-2022. Inquisitive and dedicated students are expected to prepare well to score good marks in the exam to get a better place in the internship.
How to Download CSEET January Admit Card 2023?
The candidate has to follow the following steps to download the admit card-
Phase 1- Visit official website
Phase 2- Login using your ID and Password
step 3- Then click on login button
step 4- Thereafter, click on the admit card to pop up on the screen
Step 5- Check the details which are mentioned in the admit card
Step 6- Print your admit card after all the information is correct
Candidates are advised to take two prints of the hall ticket, so they need not worry if the last one gets lost.
- kpsc je admit card 2022
- AISSEE Admit Card 2023
- DU PG Admission List 2022
- UPSSSC Forest Guard Vacancy 2022
- ISRO URSC Result 2022
CSEET January Registration 2023
Candidates are requested to check the date of registration for CSEET exam-
|Description||Registration in November 2022||Registration in January 2023|
|Start Date – Start Date – Departure Date||16/06/2022||16/10/2022|
Hopefully, the candidates have registered themselves and started preparing for the exam.
CSEET January Documents Required
When the candidates are applying for the application form, the soft copy of these documents are required which are as follows-
- Photograph of the candidate (size 20 to 50 kb)
- Signature of the candidate (10 to 20 KB)
- 10th mark sheet (verification of date of birth)
- Class 10+2 Admit Card or Mark sheet
- special category certificate
- ID Proof (like Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, etc.)
1. Files should be uploaded in jpg, jpeg, bmp, pdf, etc.
2. Total file size should not exceed 2MB.
CSEET January Eligibility Criteria 2023
The eligibility criteria is explained below –
- There is no minimum age criteria
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 exam
- Undergraduate or post graduate may also have to appear in CSEET entrance exam. If the candidates fulfill all the above mentioned eligibility criteria, then they can appear for the CSEET exam.
CSEET January Exam Date 2023
The CSEET exam is going to be held on 7th January 2023. This is the timetable for CS foundation program DEC 2022:
|paper no||subjects||batch number||exam date||exam time|
|1||Business Environment and Law||I||27-Dec-2022||9:30 to 11:00 AM|
|2||Management Ethics and Entrepreneurship||Second||27-Dec-2022||4:00 to 5:30 PM|
|3||business Economics||I||28-Dec-2022||9:30 to 11:00 AM|
|4||Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing||Second||28-Dec-2022||4:00 to 5:30 PM|
CS executive exam schedule for December 2022 is as follows-
|21.12.22||wed||Jurisprudence, Interpretation and Common Law||Module-I||2:00:5:00 PM|
|22.12.22||Teacher||Securities Laws and Capital Markets||Module-II||2:00:5:00 PM|
|23.12.22||Vesper||company law||Module-I||2:00:5:00 PM|
|24.12.22||sat||Economic, Trade and Commercial Law||Module-II||2:00:5:00 PM|
|26.12.22||monday||Establishment and winding up of business entities||Module-I||2:00:5:00 PM|
|27.12.22||Mars||Corporate and Management Accounting||Module-II||2:00:5:00 PM|
|28.12.22||wed||tax law||Module-I||2:00:5:00 PM|
|29.12.22||Teacher||Financial and Strategic Management||Module-II||2:00:5:00 PM|
CSEET January Examiner Instructions 2023
Some essential examinees must read before appearing in the examination. These instructions are applicable to the candidates appearing in CS Executive and Professional Examinations.
- Students must obtain the admit card before appearing in the examination from the official site of the institute.
- Candidates with disabilities should carry a special permission letter which will be provided by the Institute of Company Securities of India so that they can get extra time in the examination hall.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after half an hour of the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates are allowed to leave the examination hall after one hour of the commencement of the examination.
- No unique seating arrangement will be provided to the candidate without the permission of the Institute.
- Candidates who got relaxation in previous attempt. Then in the next attempt they do not have to appear in the exam. They will be exempted from the paper in the present attempt.
- The exemption is to be shown on the Admit Card and must be tallied with the Attendance Sheet.
- Students will be exempted if they have secured more than or equal to 60% marks in the previous attempt.
- If the candidate appears in the examination hall in that question paper in which exemption has been given earlier, then your exemption will be canceled without any notice.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring valuables. If those things are lost or damaged, the Institute will not be responsible and cannot get any reimbursement from the Institute.
- Candidates will have to write the answers in the exam with blue ink pen or ball point pen. If they use other color pen in the exam then their paper will be banned.
- Candidates can use calculator in the examination, but the calculator should not have more than six functions, 12 digits and two memory.
- Candidates are advised to attempt the questions from a fresh page and attempt all the parts of the question sequentially.
- Negative marking is available in multiple choice questions.
- There will be negative marking one mark will be deducted for every four wrong answers.
Thank you for visiting NINIndia. Hopefully, you must have learned various new things regarding the exam. Also, keep visiting for more latest content related to admissions, sports and entertainment.