Cowin Portal Registration – Cowin App Download & Self Registration: The COVID Vaccine Intelligence Work, also known as Cowin, is a virtual program that helps people register for the vaccine for COVID-19. This highly convenient and highly beneficial policy was launched by the Indian authorities and government to help the people of India to register online for their vaccine slots.
Cowin Portal Registration
This app was created and is still being maintained by the Department of Health and Family Welfare. With this application, you can favorite the areas near your location and manage to go easily. After you have received the COVID-19 certificate, an online certificate will be sent to the number you have registered with.
You can easily download the PDF file and take a xerox of your Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate. These vaccines were released in January for eligible people and senior citizens.
As Covid-19 is still present, some people have been fully vaccinated while some are still affected by the virus. You can book your slot directly through Cowin App or Aarogya Setu App whenever you want; This will help you register Cowin.
How should you register yourself on the Cowin App?
- Select the option of ‘Register/Sign in Self’.
- Fill the details with valid and legal mobile number. Press on ‘Get OTP’ option.
- You will receive an OTP directly on your registered mobile number.
- Then within 180 seconds, you will be asked to provide OTP and pop up the ‘verify’ option.
- Once you have entered the correct OTP and it is valid, the ‘Register for Vaccination’ page appears on the home screen of your phone.
- You will be asked to enter important information like your name, photo ID proof, phone number, age and gender.
- Hence, the Register option will appear which will be available to you at the bottom right side of the page.
- As soon as you are finally booked for the booster shot, you will get a confirmation notification about the same.
Cowin App Registration
How to book multiple people from existing mobile number on Cowin app?
- After finalizing the registration of an individual, the system will show all your ‘Account Details’.
- You are still given the facility to add up to three more people linked to the same mobile number by clicking on the option to ‘Add more’.
- You are also provided with the delete option wherein you can simply delete the people associated with the same mobile number by selecting the trash icon on the page.
How do you book a vaccine appointment?
After completing the registration on the Cowin app, you should plan an appointment to finalize your vaccinations at a particular centre. You also get to choose the time of your choice whenever it is convenient for you.
- On the page of “Account details” you can register for your arrangement.
- You need to press ‘Schedule’ to finalize the vaccination appointment.
- The system detects the ‘Book Appointment for Vaccination’ page.
- You can search vaccination centers by filtering with district or pin code.
- After selecting a center on the panel, your home screen will display the available slots (date and capacity).
- You need to choose the time slot as per your wish based on your convenience.
- Press on the ‘Book’ option, and then the ‘Appointment Confirmation’ page will be displayed on your phone.
- Once your information has been verified you will need to press ‘Confirm’.
- Once it is completely done, a message will appear on your screen as ‘Appointment Successful’.
- You will immediately receive a message notification on the mobile number provided. All information about the time of vaccination, place of vaccination and related date.
Documents Required for Cowin Portal Registration
The documents mentioned below are essential as you will need them for your registration. These include service identity cards provided by the government to the workers.
Passbooks that are supplied by banks or post offices can also be used. Apart from this, driving license, PAN card and health insurance smart card can also work for this purpose.
Aadhar card and passport can also be helpful. Official identity cards are issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs.
official website: cowin.gov.in
No one should ignore the Covid-19 issues as the whole world has been affected by this pandemic. Therefore, if you are not yet vaccinated, you should register as soon as possible.