Check CDS Notification 2023, Application Form, Exam Date & Eligibility from here.
The Common Defense Services Examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for the recruitment of commissioned officers in the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Academy. Please read the complete article to know more about CDS Notification 2023.
cds notification 2023
The CDS exam is conducted twice a year by the UPSC committee. The notification related to this exam is released in the month of December and May and the exam will be conducted in the month of April and September every year. UPSC releases two notifications in a year; One will release on 21 December 2022 and the other on 17 May 2023.
If you are wondering who can apply for this exam, then we want to inform you that the candidates who are graduate are eligible to fill the application form. After clearing the levels of the exam, the candidate has to go through an interview which is conducted by the Services Selection Board. Candidates should note that it is necessary to clear all the levels of examination like written paper, interview etc. to proceed further in their respective academics.
cds notification application form
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has provided an official notification regarding the application form on its official website. Candidates can register for CDS using the link from the main portal. Further in this article, we will discuss the process of filling the registration form. Candidates have to submit the application form before the due date and also they have to pay the fee on time.
CDS Online Application Last Date 2023
The last date to apply or enroll for the online application is 10 January 2023 till 6:00 PM. This is the date and time of the Phase I exam. Last date to apply for Phase II exam is 6th June 2023 till 6:00 PM
- TN TRB Hall Ticket 2022
- black panther 2 ott release date
- check pm kisan balance with aadhar card
- mp board 10th time table 2022
- Free Fire Advance Server – OB37 Update APK
How to fill CDS Application Form 2023?
We have written down some steps for you so that you can fill the form easily.
Phase 1- Go to the official website ie, upsconline.nic.in
Phase 2- Click on Part One Registration Process
step 3- Enter Name, Date of Birth, Parents Name, Address, Category, Mobile Number, E-mail ID and other basic details
step 4- A registration number will be sent to your registered number by SMS and e-mail
Step 5- CDS has to be paid for the application (There are certain categories of persons who are discount to pay how much are they ST, SC, Physically Handicapped Persons and Women,
Step 6- Payment to be made by Debit Card, Credit Card, Online Portal or Offline Cash Payment from SBI Branch
Step 7- Now, if candidates want to make cash payment, they have to issue bank challan through their registered process and submit it to SBI branch.
Step 8- After the completion of the entire process, you will have to upload passport size photo, digital signature and ID proof in the prescribed manner
cds notification exam date 2023
The Union Public Commission of India will conduct its first exam on 16 April 2023 and second exam on 03 September 2023 to fill the vacancies.
Now that you know the CDS exam dates, you must start completing the syllabus. You can visit the official website to know the syllabus.
cds exam eligibility 2023
Interested candidates must fulfill the below mentioned criteria:-
- Candidate should not be married
- The candidate can be from:
- a citizen of india
- a subject of nepal
- A person who has migrated permanently from India for any purpose, especially from Ethiopia, Kenya, United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Zaire, Zambia and Uganda.
- An age limit has also been prescribed by the commission for each of the individual posts, therefore, interested candidates must qualify the examinations before exceeding the age limit and if the age limit is exceeded, then during the application Application will be rejected at any time. their selection process.
- The age limit for various posts is shown in the table below:-
|various positions||Age Range|
|Indian Military Academy||19-24 Years|
|air force academy||20-24 years|
|Indian Naval Academy||19-24 Years|
|Officers Training Academy (SSC Non-Technical Course for Women)||19-25 Years|
|Officers Training Academy (SSC Course for Men)||19-25 Years|
Comment- Interested candidates should also know that the commission will accept the date of birth which is mentioned or registered in Secondary School Education Certificate. Also, if the application form is submitted by the candidate and then requested by the commission, it will not be accepted by the Union Public Commission of India.
- Candidates will not be considered valid for training if they qualify the test and get married after the date of their application.
- Candidates will be resigned from the training if any of the candidates gets married, then the candidate needs to reimburse all the expenses incurred by the Govt.
cds notification educational qualification 2023
Different types of posts require different qualifications. So, it is mentioned below that what qualification is required for the above category of posts-
|Indian Naval Academy||Degree in Engineering from a recognized University|
|air force academy||Graduation or Degree in Engineering (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) from a recognized University|
|Indian Military Academy||degree from a recognized university or equivalent|
|Officers Training Academy||degree from a recognized university or equivalent|
- Candidates who have applied for the post of Army, Navy or Air Force have to produce proof of completion of graduation at the Services Selection Board (SSB) interview round.
- Candidates who are in the final semester or year of the undergraduate program but have not yet passed the final examination are also eligible for the written examination round, keeping in mind that there is no backlog in the examinations they have given.
cds exam result 2023
Till now, we have discussed the important aspects to fill the application form. But it is necessary for the candidates to know the further process like result. It is made according to the cut off marks. These are the minimum marks required for a candidate who wants to qualify the CDS exam. If a candidate gets the marks as per the cut off marks then he/she will proceed for the interview round.
Kudos to the candidates who will qualify the exam as per the list and good luck for further qualifier rounds.
Thank you for visiting NINIndia, “Good Luck”