CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2023 Download 12th Hall ticket

Get the necessary information on CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2023 and download 12th hall ticket from the necessary details shared in this article.

CBSE Class 12 Board Exam is conducted annually. Students who will qualify this standard with required percentage will get matriculation certificate. It is helpful in getting any government job or pursuing further studies.

Those who are giving the 12th Class as Private must download CBSE Class 12th Admit Card 2023 from the leading portal.

CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2023

The Central Board of Secondary Education is responsible for the conduct of the 10th and 12th class board examinations.

CBSE Class 12 Admit Card

Students who have completed their pre-boards are now looking for CBSE Class 12th Admit Card 2023. They will get the necessary information from here.

Importance of CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2023

Students should note that it is important for them to carry admit card or permission letter on the day of examination

  • It contains useful information about a student like name, parents name, gender, school name etc.
  • CBSE Board Number
  • Photograph and Signature
  • Students also have to carry Aadhaar card on the day of examination

Download CBSE Class 12th Hall Ticket

School going students will get the admit card from their school authorities. Students must note that their admit card must contain relevant and correct details. There may be discrepancies in the hall ticket, thus, students must verify the details and modify them (if required).

The tentative release date of admit card is February/March 2023. Thus, students have to wait for some time to get the hall ticket.

  1. Battlegrounds Mobile India for PC – Install BGMI on PC/Mac/Laptop
  2. Free Fire Name 2022 Best Stylish Free Fire Nickname – How To Change
  3. BA Time Table 2022 1st 2nd 3rd Year University Wise Exam Dates
  4. BCA Time Table 2022 1st 2nd 3rd Year Exam Date Sheet Online
  5. BBA Time Table 2022 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year Date Sheet, Exam Routine

CBSE Class 12 Syllabus

We have tabulated here the subjects for different streams of class 12th. However, students must check the official website for detailed syllabus.

Art business Science
Economics business Studies mathematics
history mathematics English
political Science English computer science
Geography accounting work chemistry
Psychology Economics Physics
Sociology informatics practice the biology

CBSE Class 12 Exam Pattern

Objective type questions will be around 20% which will be average in difficulty. This is done to help the students at ease and improve their scores. This will be followed by some challenging questions which will carry 30% of the total weightage. At the end there will be short/long answer type questions carrying 50% weightage. Students have to learn the syllabus thoroughly to clear the 12th class.

CBSE Class 12 Admit Card Important Dates 2023

The exam related dates are helpful for the students to make the exam schedule accordingly.


tentative dates

Date of Issue of 12th Admit Card for Private Individuals

Jan 2023 (Expected)

12th Admit Card 2023 for Regular Students

January 23 (Expected)

board exam start date 2023

15/02/2023 to 5/04/2023

12th board result start

May 2023 (Expected)

compartment exam date 2023

June 23 (Expected)

Board exams are coming; Thus, should the students start revising the syllabus, they can take help of sample question papers and previous year papers to practice for the exam.

CBSE Class Exam Guidelines

  • Admit card is a mandatory document to carry on the day of examination
  • Students must reach 30 minutes before the reporting time
  • Electronic devices are not allowed unless it is needed
  • Only stationery items like pen, pencil etc. are allowed in the examination hall
  • The paper will be given in a fair manner otherwise the students will be debarred from the exam

These were some of the guidelines that the student has to follow

How to Download CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2023?

In our article, 12th Time Table 2023, we discussed about 12th Time Table Intermediate for HSC and HSE. Students have requested us to share the steps to download their 12th BSE Admit Card.

Phase 1 Go to the official website of CBSE

Phase 2 Scroll down to see latest @CBSE section

step 3 Find the link for CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2023 and click on it

step 4 Enter the details as your roll number and date of birth

step 5 click on submit button

step 6 Your admit card will appear on the second screen

step 7 Save and download multiple copies of CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2023 for future use.

As the admit card is not yet released officially, students can follow the process once it is released on the main portal.

Thank you for visiting NINIndia!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *