Know about Bihar ITI CAT 2023 form, registration, last date and notification and updates from this article.
The application form for Bihar ITI CAT will be online mode. Get more relevant details from here.
Bihar ITI CAT 2023 Form
BCECEB is the entrance exam conducting body for the recruitment of Bihar ITI CAT. The name of the entrance exam is Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITICAT).
All the information related to the exam is available on the official website of the exam. To get more updates on ITICAT, click on this link ITI CAT Information
Bihar ITI CAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
The eligibility criteria for ITI CAT 2023 are as follows-
- Interested candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates residing in the state of Bihar are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Those candidates can also apply whose parents are employed in the Central Government.
- Those candidates can also apply whose parents are working in Bihar State Government.
- Candidates must have successfully passed class 10th examination from any recognized state or central board.
Also the candidate must have passed with Mathematics and Science.
- Those candidates who are appearing for 10th class examination can also apply but they are required to produce the certificate at the time of counseling for passing the examination.
- The minimum age to apply for ITI CAT exam is 14 years as on 1st August 2023. Also, candidates who have attained the age of 17 years can apply for Motor Vehicle and Mechanic Tractor.
- There is no upper age limit yet seen for the interested candidates.
- If a female candidate is married, then the husband must be a resident of Bihar and working in the state of Bihar.
How to apply for Bihar ITI CAT 2023?
To apply for the application, you need to follow the specific steps –
Phase 1- You need to visit the official website of BCECEB regarding the submission of application form.
Phase 2- Click on the update notification before filling the application form. You must read the updates regarding the application form.
step 3- You have to click on Application Form 2023.
step 4- Candidate has to submit the details and then click on submit button
Step 5- Now the candidate will get the User ID and Password.
Step 6- The details required to be submitted by the candidates are as follows:-
1. Name of the candidate
2. Name of parents
3. Contact Details
4. Address of the candidate
Step 7- Now, the candidate is required to upload a photograph and digital signature in the prescribed format
Step 8- The candidate will have to give complete information about his education.
Step 9- The candidate has to pay the examination fee after reading the details.
The examination fee can be paid through these means-
- net banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Step 10- After completion of the process, candidates must take a printout of it.
Bihar ITI CAT Application Form Dates
The application form dates are as follows-
|application start time||July 2023|
|last date||August for the year 2023|
ITI CAT Payment Submission Date
The last date for submission of application fee is shown below
|Fee deposited through Bank Challan||August 2023|
|Fee deposited through online mode||August 2023|
- REET Application Form 2023
- ssc gd syllabus 2022
- TPSC JE Recruitment 2022
- CTET Admit Card 2022 @ ctet.nic.in
- ssc je result 2022
ITI CAT Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is explained in the below table
|Description||mathematics||general Science||Common Sense||complete|
|number of questions||50||50||50||150|
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours 30 minutes
- For each correct answer the candidate is given 2 marks
- There is no negative marking
ITI CAT documents are required at the time of verification
The documents required at the time of verification are as follows-
- ITICAT Exam Scorecard
- ITICAT Exam Admit Card
- class 10 mark sheet
- class 10 admit card
- Domicile Certificate
- character certificate
- Category Certificate, if required
- any other specified document
Preparation Tips for ITI CAT Exams
Some important tips for the exam are given below-
- candidates to understand the entire syllabus
- The candidate must follow a timetable and make short notes of the essential topics that are frequently asked in the exam.
- Candidate must solve previous year paper so that they can know the exam pattern and answer writing technique in the exam.
- Candidates have to explore new things along with studies.
Thank you for visiting NINIndia. For more latest content like Admission, Sports, Entertainment etc., please visit our website.