Check out important details of ABHA Health Card Download – Benefits, Eligibility, and How to Apply Online here.
Health is one of the important concerns considering the lifestyle choices of individuals. Nowadays, people prefer to eat unhealthy food, use their smartphones, and spend most of their time at work, which affects their overall health.
It is possible for middle to upper class people to get away with health problem somewhere, but for people below poverty line it is simply a nightmare! Thus, for the prevalent health issues in the country, the ruling authorities have made effective government schemes to provide health benefits to the people around. One such scheme is “Abha” for the economically weaker sections of the people.
Download Abha Health Card
Individuals who want Ayushman Bharat Health Account – ABHA Admit Card they need to visit the official website. This scheme was launched in 2018 in the month of September by the Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi. UHID, or a health identification number, is a 14 digit number that is generated when a person registers for an ABHA health card.
Aadhaar card is an essential document for generating ABHA number. If any of you do not have an Aadhaar card, then get it made from any government office today itself because it is a mandatory document. There is also a smartphone application that one can access to get benefits from the ABHA Health Card. If you are interested in more details, then you are at the right place; You will get the relevant details for ABHA health card download from here.
Aura Health Card Download – Benefits
We have listed the following benefits for the people using ABHA card:
- Hospitals, doctors and other health care professionals can use the health card for patients.
- Hassle-free access to medical services, whether you are a patient, a doctor or a member of the medical staff
- Convenient sign-up for PHR
- Integrated benefits for insurance plans and public health programs (if any organized)
- After creating a Health ID, you will have your own unique and trusted identity that a patient can trust
- Medical records are available online and secure so that individuals or medical people can access it any time they need it
After getting these benefits, you will definitely want to get yourself an ID card! Follow the steps below to get one!
Aura Health Card Statistics
In the table below, we have represented the data recorded till the current year. Individuals whose annual income is less than Rs 5 lakh must apply for a health card
|Scheme Launch Date||23 September 2018|
|benefited from the scheme||50 crore citizens|
|Total Hospitals Empaneled in 2019||18059|
|Total e-cards issued||100 million|
Understanding these figures shows that many people are getting huge benefits from this scheme. Some of which we have discussed in the upcoming sections. Please find them below.
Since the schemes are available online, it has become easier for the people to connect with the government officials.
Health card aspirants must check eligibility, required documents and other related information before apply online for it from this section. We have covered the essential details here.
Abha Health Card Eligibility
This government scheme known as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) also known as Rashtriya Swasthya Suraksha Yojana is quite helpful for those people who are not financially strong.
- This health card is for those citizens of India who come under SC/ST category
- Those who are in kutcha houses who do not have land to earn
- people with disabilities, tribal groups, or women who are seeking shelter
These are some of the eligibility criteria that an applicant must know. However, they can check more details on the official website of ABHA.
ABHA Health Card Documents Required
Before applying for ABHA Health Card online, individuals must keep a list of required documents handy. We have listed some of these below:
- aadhaar id
- mobile phone
- driving license
How can I generate ABHA number?
It is convenient for a person to make a health card. There are three ways in which you can get your card; Using Mobile Number, Aadhaar Card or Driving License. The concerned authorities only require your address and ID proof who are satisfied with these documents.
This is a great way to get cashless treatment for yourself and your family if you are financially weak. We are discussing two of the three methods here for the ease of the individuals.
- The initial step is to check eligibility. We have discussed this process in detail here so you can check the same from the above sections of this article.
- Now, go to the official website
- You need to find the option of Generate ABHA Number. You can find it on the home page.
- Select the option from which you want to generate the number, like from Aadhaar number or Driving License.
- Now, you need to follow the steps shared below to complete the process.
- If you still have any doubt, you can visit the official website or write to their official email.
- If you are generating ID using Aadhaar card then you have to follow some steps-
- Enter your Aadhaar number
- Then your aadhaar number will be verified
- The next step is “Profile Completion”, in which you need to enter the required details. It will mainly contain your personal, educational and professional details.
- The last step is “ABHA Number Generation”, which is automatically generated after filling in the required details
- Read the terms and conditions carefully and click “I agree”
- Congratulations on generating your Aura Number through Aadhaar Number
- Generate ABHA number using your driving license
- Please refer to the image below. You will see two options; Select “Using Driving License”
- “Click Next
- Now, see the image below
- The first step is “Consent collection”, then click on the “Next” button
- Your mobile number will be verified in the next step of “Mobile Authentication”
- After following these steps you can generate your ABHA Health Card. Now you can access medical services online at any time.
frequently Asked question
What is Aura Number?
ABHA number is a 14-digit number that introduces a person to the digital healthcare ecosystem created by the Government of India. It helps the economically weak person to get health facilities from any healthcare center in India.
What is the official website to generate ABHA number?
healthid.ndhm.gov.in The official website is where a person can generate ABHA number
Thank you for visiting NINIndia!